Monday, November 17, 2008

the big d 'n a






Apologies for the long gap between posts. I've been struggling with some personal issues, but I'm doing what I can to fight my way out of it. I'll be back at this again soon. In the meantime, here are some random images that make me happy...







Tom Terrific throws the circle change in the '73 Series...







Catherine Keener, who just keeps getting more beautiful with age...






Ms. Portman, all the more lovely with short hair...







Gil Kane's rendering of Spidey, though this particular issue is guaranteed to break your heart...






Gene Clark...






Double Indemnity...






'Book 'im Dano, murder 1...'







James Ellroy...






Dennis...










Pastrami at Langer's, serious as a heart attack...










Malibu sunsets...





...OK, I feel better already.

No comments: